Here’s the ultimate andouille and boudin dip. Perfect for your playoff watch parties and tailgates!
- 1/2 stick andouille
- 2 sticks boudin
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 block cheddar cheese
- 1/2 block pepperjack
- 2 strips bacon
- Creole seasoning
- Green onions
- Diced jalapeños
- Fry 2 strips bacon crispy and set aside. Crush into bits.
- Remove casing from andouille and crumble up. Give a rough chop if too large.
- Fry andouille in bacon grease until well browned.
- Remove boudin from casing and add to pan with andouille. Cook until browned and remove from heat.
- Mix cream cheese, half of the shredded cheese, sour cream and mayo. Season with creole seasoning.
- Spread mixture over top of meat mixture. Top with remaining shredded cheese, green onions, bacon bits and green onions.
- Bake at 425 convection until browned and bubbly.
- Serve warm with your favorite party dippers.