Get ready to embark on a spicy culinary adventure with our Bayou Style Drunken Noodles featuring succulent crab and crawfish elevated to new heights with the irresistible heat of Bayou Gotham's new hot sauce, Zing Dynasty. Dive into a bowl of these flavorful noodles where East meets South in a fusion of Cajun and Asian influences. Each bite delivers a harmonious blend of tantalizing spices, fresh seafood, and the fiery kick of Zing Dynasty hot sauce. This mouthwatering dish will transport your taste buds to the heart of the Bayou, where bold flavors and unforgettable experiences await. Brace yourself for a deliciously spicy journey you won't want to end!
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 3 stalks bok choy
- 1/2 large carrot julienned
- 3 green onions
- 2 small peppers julienned
- Fresh basil
- 1/2 lb. crawfish tails
- 1/2 lb. lump crab
- 12 oz cooked thick rice noodles
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 4 Tbsp crab paste
- 2 tbsp Bayou Gotham Zing Dynasty
- 4 Tbsp Oyster sauce
- Boil rice noodles in salted water until al dente. Strain and set aside.
- Make sauce by whisking together all ingredients.
- Heat oil in wok or large sauté pan. Cook vegetables until browned but not fully soft. Add in garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant.
- Add in sauce and bring to simmer.
- Add in crawfish tails and pasta. Toss to combine.
- Fold in crab and fresh cut basil.