Experience a symphony of flavors with our Strawberry Bacon Jam Grilled Tomahawk Pork Chop. The succulent pork chop, boasting an impressive bone-in presentation, is grilled to perfection resulting in a beautifully caramelized exterior and a tender, juicy interior. What sets this dish apart is our unique Strawberry Bacon Jam, a delectable combination of sweet, ripe strawberries and smoky, savory bacon. This surprising pairing creates a tantalizing balance of sweet and salty, further enhanced by a subtle smokiness from the grill. The jam is slathered over the grilled chop, its rich, fruity flavors providing a delightful contrast to the savory pork. This dish is a testament to the magic that can be created in a backyard, promising a gourmet experience that will tantalize your taste buds.
- 1 thick-cut bone-in pork chop (if available)
- 4 strips of thick-cut bacon, cubed
- 1 pint Louisiana strawberries, cubed
- 1 Jalapeno, seeds removed and minced
- 1/2 onion, julienned
- 2 oz Cointreau liqueur
- Boudreaux's Prime Beef and Steak Seasoning
- Pat dry the pork chop and season all sides with Boudreaux's Prime Beef and Steak Seasoning. Let it rest and come up to room temperature while you prepare the glaze. Preheat the grill on high.
- Cook the bacon until crispy. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Sauté the onions until soft and caramelized.
- Add the jalapenos and strawberries to the pan. Cook until soft, then use a spoon to smash the mixture into a paste-like consistency.
- Stir in the Cointreau and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Grill the pork chop on high heat until it reaches your desired level of doneness. Serve hot with the strawberry bacon jam.