🍦 Dive into the decadence of Brown Butter Bourbon Pecan Ice Cream! Each scoop is a symphony of nutty brown butter, bold bourbon, and crunchy pecans. A dessert that's not just a treat, but an experience. Perfect for those moments when only the finest indulgence will do. 🥃🌰
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp bourbon
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- In a saucepan brown butter until fragrant and toasted. Allow to cool.
- Mix brown sugar, egg yolks and brown butter. Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Heat milk and cream until just before a light simmer.
- Add in a few tablespoons of cream mixture to egg mixture to temper eggs. Repeat twice.
- Once egg mixture is warm slowly drizzle in remaining mixture.
- Place mixture on stove and cook on low heat until mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. About 15 minutes.
- Let mixture cool and add in bourbon.
- Chill overnight and churn per directions on ice cream maker.
- Lightly toast sliced pecans and allow to cool.
- At the last 2 minutes of churning add in pecans.
- Allow to firm in freezer until desired consistency is reached.