🍤 Savor the tropical delight of Coconut Shrimp, perfectly crispy on the outside and succulent within. Paired with a vibrant Pineapple Mango Habanero sauce, it's a harmonious blend of sweetness, heat, and island flavors. A culinary escape to paradise with every bite! 🍍🌶️🥭
- 1-1/2 lbs shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Boudreaux's Lil" Bit Better Creole seasoning
- 2 cups Panko
- 2 cps unsweetened coconut
- Oil for frying
- 1 jar pineapple preserves
- 1 jar mango preserves
- 1 8 oz can Sprite
- 1 tsp plus habanero purée
- Peel, clean and devein shrimp.
- Marinate shrimp in egg, buttermilk and Creole seasoning.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Make sauce by combining preserves, Sprite and pepper purée. Add purée to desired level of heat.
- Simmer sauce until thick.
- Dredge shrimp into dry mix and drop into 350 degree oil.
- Fry until golden brown and serve with dipping sauce