This incredibly indulgent twist on a Southern classic dessert won’t leave you wanting anything! Cookies and Cream Bread Pudding with white and dark chocolate ganache!!!!
- 9 stale doughnuts
- 1/2 pack Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tbsp extract
- 1 bar of baking white chocolate
- 1 bar of semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 cups cream
- Small Oreo crumbs for garnish
- Leave doughnuts open overnight to stale. Cut into 1” chunks and place in a greased cooking dish.
- Crush up 1/2 pack of Oreos and reserve 1/2 cup for garnishing.
- Mix 3 cups cream with sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour custard over doughnuts and let seep into the bread. Mix in crushed cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes then turn heat up to 425 (on convection if you have it). Bake 10 more minutes or until top is golden.
- Heat 2 cups of cream in a saucepan to light simmer and remove from heat. Chop up chocolate baking bars and place into separate bowls. Pour half of the cream over each bowl and allow chocolate to melt. Stir until combined.