Ignite your taste buds with our Fire Roasted Hatch Chile Salsa Verde! Each jar captures the smoky essence of freshly roasted Hatch chiles, blending their unique heat with the vibrant zest of salsa verde. Perfect for dipping, drizzling, or elevating any dish. Dive into a symphony of flavors that dance between smoky, tangy, and spicy. Are you ready to turn up the heat?
- 3 Hatch Chilies
- 8-10 tomatillos
- 1 white onion
- 1/4 bunch cilantro
- 1-3 garlic cloves
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Olive oil
- Bayou Gotham Juju Guru to taste
- Quarter and peel onion. Split chilies and deseed. Peel, wash and half tomatillos.
- Rub lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat until vegetables are soft and charred.
- Place everything in a blender and add cilantro, garlic, lime juice and vinegar. Season with salt pepper and hot sauce to taste.
- Blend until desired consistency. I left mine a little chunky.
- Serve on tacos or chips or whatever!!!