🎉 Get ready to jazz up your snack time with this Mardi Gras Dip! Infused with the vibrant flavors of Hal the Cajun Lady's Mardi Gras seasoning, this dip combines creamy layers, spicy boudin, and smoky Tasso, all topped with melted cheese. Perfect for sharing with friends and family, it's like a carnival in every bite! Serve it up hot with your favorite bread or chips and let the good times roll! 🥳🧀🌶️
- 1 package of Hal the Cajun Lady Accent Mardi Gras Dip Seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups mayo
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 links boudin
- 1 piece tasso
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- bread or chips
- pickled peppers (optional)
- light olive oil
- In a hot cast-iron skillet, brown tasso in light oil. Remove boudin from casing and break into nice chunks. Add to skillet and brown with tasso.
- Mix sour cream, mayo and Mardi Gras dip seasoning. Lay on top of boudin and tasso and spread evenly.
- Top with shredded cheese and pickled peppers. Bake at 400 until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot with toasted bread or chips.