This peach 🍑 and cherry 🍒 cobbler will leave you speechless!!!! In-season peaches and cherries mixed with the flavors of maple and brown sugar served warm is pure end-of-summer bliss!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cp flour
- 1 cp brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla or 1 vanilla bean
- 4-5 peaches 🍑
- 1 cup cherries 🍒
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cp maple syrup
- 1/4 cp bourbon 🥃
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Peel and slice peaches 🍑, remove stem and pits from cherries and slice in half. Coat all fruit with 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Place 1 stick butter in baking dish or cast-iron pan and put in oven to melt.
- Mix flour, 3/4 cp brown sugar, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add vanilla to cream and stir into dry mixture just until combined.
- Add half of the fruit to the buttered pan. Top with batter then add remaining fruit.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp of maple syrup and bake for 1 hour.
- In a saucepan mix 1/4 cup maple syrup, 4 tbsp butter and 1/4 cup bourbon and simmer until thick sauce is formed.
- Serve warm with ice cream and drizzle!!