HONEY 🍯 MUSTARD BUFFALO 🦬 WINGS!! Made on the smoker these are packed with that amazing smoky grilled flavor and balanced with sweet and spice from this unique combination. This homemade honey mustard is also versatile as a dressing by itself and super simple so keep the recipe nearby. This is probably my favorite sauce for wings!!!!! Try these out and let me know what you think!!!
- 1 dozen wings
- BBQ seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey 🍯
- 1 stick butter
- 5 oz hot sauce
- Set up smoker for indirect cooking at 300. I’m using cherry wood and charcoal.
- Prep wings by removing flats from drums and discarding tips.
- Drizzle with olive oil and coat liberally with BBQ seasoning of your choice.
- Place wing on smoker. I cook these for about 30 min until the meat starts to pull away from bone slightly. Crank up heat to crisp up skin. These cooked about 40 min.
- Combine mayo, Dijon and honey and mix well. Add hot sauce and mix. Blend that with butter. You can see not all of the butter incorporated in sauce but don’t worry once on hot wings it’ll form one sauce.
- Once done cooking coat wings in sauce while hot and serve.