Strawberry Mascarpone Ice Cream! This creamy and fruity treat is perfect for those hot summer days or any time you're in the mood for a sweet and satisfying dessert. So, let's get it!
- 32 oz fresh strawberries
- 8 oz mascarpone
- 1-3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1-1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Dice half of the strawberries. Remove the tops from the other half.
- Place the whole strawberries into a food processor with 1/4 cp sugar and blend until it’s a smooth purée.
- In a mixing bowl whisk 3/4 cup of sugar and whole milk. Whisk until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Add in vanilla. Add in salt, cream and strawberry purée.
- Chill mixture.
- Churn according to the ice cream machine directions.
- Mix mascarpone and powdered sugar. I placed into a piping bag.
- After ice cream is done churning place half into a dish and top with half of the diced strawberries and half of the mascarpone.
- Gently fold that together then top with remaining ingredients.
- Freeze if necessary to get a harder ice cream.