Hey Backyard fam! 🌶️✨ Just tried these INSANE Hatch chiles stuffed with boudin, oozing with melty pepper jack cheese, wrapped in the crispiest bacon, and glazed with a sweet-spicy pepper jelly. 🥓🧀 Every bite is a flavor explosion! 🔥 Sweet, spicy, smoky, and oh-so-cheesy. If you're not adding this to your must-try list, you're missing out big time! 😍
- 4-6 Hatch chile peppers
- 3 links boudin
- 1/2 block pepper jack cheese
- 1 pack bacon
- Pepper jelly of choice
- Clean and remove the tops from the Hatch chiles. Remove the seeds.
- Cut cheese into long strips and work into pepper.
- Remove boudin from casing and stuff into chili.
- Wrap stuffed chili with bacon. You can use a toothpick to help secure bacon so it doesn’t fall.
- Grill indirect over medium heat until bacon is rendered.
- Heat pepper jelly until its liquid and glaze over peppers.