Trisket! But not that dry square cracker. I'm talking about a wagyu tri-tip cooked low and slow just like you would a brisket!
- 1 Tri- Tip
- Boudreaux's Prime Beef and Chop seasoning
- Trim tri-tip and set up grill for a low slow on indirect heat. Target 275 for temperature.
- Place meat on smoker and cook until nice bark is set for me this took 3 hours.
- Remove tri-tip and wrap in butcher paper with a pat or 2 of butter.
- Cook for another hour or until internal reaches 190.
- Pull and let rest at least 1 hour.
- Slice and serve.