That perfect wake me up, loaded with vitamins and minerals. Hearty greens with eggs and bacon… this is all the breakfast you need lol… oh and it’s a natural pain reducer!
- Bayou Gotham’s Bayou Bourrée spice and hot sauce
- Garlic powder
- Lemon and lime wedge
- Zing Zang Bloody Mary mix
- Garnish as desired
- Add ice to a mixer or large glass. Squeeze in 1 lemon wedge and 1 lime wedge.
- Add a sprinkle of garlic powder.
- Add a dash of Worcestershire.
- Add a sprinkle of the Cajun seasoning and hot sauce to taste.
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz Bloody Mary mix
- Stir or shake and pour into glass.
- I garnished this masterpiece by lining the rim of the glass with Bayou Bourrée seasoning, a lemon wheel, pickled okra, olives, pickled quail eggs and yes…. Bacon 🥓!!!