Smoky, salty, sweet & savory, these smoked Wagyu beef cheeks make the perfect egg roll. Crisply wrapped with Havarti cheese and hot honey, these are sure to please.
- 2 beef cheeks
- Boudreaux's Prime Steak & Chop seasoning
- Boudreaux's Fire & Smoke seasoning
- 1/2 stick butter
- Hot honey
- Havarti cheese
- Wonton wrappers
- 1 egg beaten
- Oil for frying
- Trim cheeks and season well. Place on 300-degree smoker on indirect. Cook until nice crust forms about 1-1/2 hours. Wrap in butcher's paper with a pat of butter on each one. Smoke until cheeks are tender about another 3-4 hours.
- Shred up meat, slice cheese into sticks and beat egg.
- Stuff each wrapper with beef, cheese and a drizzle of hot honey.
- Brush egg on all edges of wrapper. Fold in size and roll ensuring a good seal.
- Fry at 350 until golden brown.
- Serve with some hot honey for dipping.