Here’s the Backyard version of the viral grinder sandwich: Cajun grinder sliders made with the O.G. Blue Plate mayo. We thin-slice andouille and use NOLA's own Chisesi's Pride ham. Salami and melted pepper jack set the tone, and the grinder slaw brings it all together.
- 1/2 stick andouille, sliced thin
- 1/4 lb. ham
- 1/4 lb. pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 lb. salami
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cp mayo
- 1/4 thin sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp pickled peppers
- 2 tsp red onion
- Creole seasoning
- Hot sauce
- Slider buns
- Assemble sandwich with pepper jack cheese covering both sides. Then layer meat separately on both sides.
- Place in oven until at 350 until cheese is melty and bread is toasty.
- Mix all ingredients for slaw and place in middle.
- Serve immediately.