Everyone loves holiday dressings or stuffings, but in the South it’s got to be made with cornbread. If you want that Cajun twist you make Cornbread Dressing with Andouille and Crawfish🦞!!!
- 1 stick of andouille
- 1 pk LA crawfish tails
- I large onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- Lil’ Bit Better Creole Seasoning
- Low & Slow Simmer Seasoning
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pan of cornbread (3 packs)
- 1/2 box of Panko
- Brown andouille in a hot pan. Add in onion and pepper and cook till soft. Add in garlic.
- Add chicken stock and let cook 15 minutes.
- Season. You want to be over-seasoned as the bread will absorb a lot of it.
- Add in cream and butter. Add in crawfish tails and remove from heat.
- Crumble in precooked cornbread and Panko. Check for seasoning.
- Place in a greased baking dish. And bake at 400 until top gets crispy!!