Savor the succulent and tender perfection of slow-smoked beef ribs, elevated to new heights with a unique glaze of guava, agave, and red jalapeno. Our slow-smoked beef ribs with sweet and spicy glaze are a flavor sensation that will leave you craving more. The smoky aroma and melt-in-your-mouth texture of the beef ribs are perfectly complemented by the sweet and tangy notes of guava and agave, balanced with a subtle kick of heat from the red jalapeno. Each bite is a symphony of savory and sweet, creating a taste experience that is simply unforgettable. Get ready to indulge in a BBQ masterpiece that will have your taste buds singing with delight!
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Boudreaux's Fire and Smoke
- 1 tbsp Boudreaux's Low and Slow
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp ground mustard
- 1/2 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1/2 can guava nectar
- 11 oz guava preserves
- Beef ribs
- 4 tbsp butter
- Mix together all dry ingredients for rub.
- Trim ribs and remove membrane. Season liberally on all sides.
- Set smoker for indirect cook at 275. Smoke seasoned ribs about 3 hours until bark has formed.
- Remove from heat and wrap in butchers paper with butter.
- Smoke until tender, about 2-1/2 hours. Remove and let rest 20 minutes.
- Combine glaze ingredients and simmer until onions are soft and glaze has thickened. Blend with a stick or conventional blender until smooth or use as is.
- Place ribs directly over coals and let char for a few minutes then lightly brush on glaze allowing caramelization of glaze.