🍗 Get ready to elevate your wing game with our Ultimate Crispy Oven-Fried Wings! These aren't just any wings; they're glazed with a mind-blowing Spicy Red Limo and Blood Orange sauce. 🌶️🍊 Imagine the perfect balance of sweet and spicy, all wrapped up in a wing that's oven-fried to crispy perfection. One bite and you'll be hooked!
Use code BOUDREAUXSBACKYARD25OFF to get your Red Limo today!
- 1 Pack of wings cleaned and trimmed
- Boudreaux's Fire and Smoke
- Boudreaux's Low and Slow
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup blood orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp red limo pepper puree
- 1 blood orange or regular orange
- Preheat oven to 425 on convection. Heavily oil a cast iron skillet and allow to heat with oven.
- Clean and dry chicken wings well.
- Season with Boudreaux's Fire and Smoke and Low and Slow. Dust wings with cornstarch. Rub into all sides.
- Carefully assemble wings in a single layer in cast iron.
- Bake for 15 minutes on one side.
- Make sauce by cooking garlic in butter until soft. Add marmalade, pepper puree and vinegar. Once thick squeeze in citrus
- Flip wings and bake 15 more minutes. Flip once more and broil for 5 minutes being careful not to burn.
- Remove and cover with sauce and broil 5 more minutes.